You can use the appeals tool to generate an appeal automatically. Note it only applies for private parking tickets, not local authority ones.
You can appeal on the following grounds.
- I did not see the signs
- I paid to park / own a permit
- I accidentally entered the wrong license plate on my permit
- Ticket machines were out of order
- I overstayed because I am disabled / injured
- The parking ticket came in the post after 14 days
- I did not overstay
- I only overstayed by 10 mins or less
- I needed to sleep
- I did not own the car
- I was not driving the car
- I was breastfeeding the child
- Paying this ticket would cause me undue hardship
- I was acting under an emergency
- I got the ticket when parking somewhere outside of England / Wales
Note there might be other grounds to appeal, but I just have not thought of them. If you are able to suggest one that works that I should include, do get in contact.
You can still try other ways to get the ticket cancelled, by complaining to the landowner / company / employer (depending on how you got your ticket).